Once I networked with a couple of really awesome people, I suddenly realized how valuable networking with people could be. Sure, I’ve bounced around forums and
groups for YEARS, but never really connected with anyone outside of those communities.
Working online always seemed like a solo act, but it takes a village!
I believe that networking with people is as important, if not more important than building your email list. When you have a network, you not only have people you can call on for advice, you also have people you can refer to when you want to help others!
That is why I’m sharing my network with you! If you hang around me any time at all, you’ll hear me refer to my clients as The Best Clients on the Planet because they absolutely are amazing people! It’s my privilege to stand beside them and share with you what we do!
This list is in alphabetical order by first name.
Dale L. Roberts of Self-Publishing With Dale
Dale is the absolute authority on self-publishing. If there is something to know about the topic, he’s probably covered it in one of his many YouTube videos and/or on his blog.
Dale makes it his job to create content to help others realize their dream of becoming a published author. He has some of the best interviews I’ve seen from all kinds of heavy-hitters in the industry.
His well-rounded and knowledgeable approach make him a go-to for any self-publisher whether you’re a newbie or seasoned author. Check out his links below:
- Website – http://selfpublishingwithdale.com
- YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/selfpublishingwithdalelroberts
- Course – https://heyyoava.com/dale
- Free Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/selfpublishingbooks/
Emeka has an absolute passion for helping others pull themselves up by the bootstraps and find financial freedom through Kindle Publishing. He has built a robust business that is growing like gangbusters in just two years.
In that time, he has quit the 9 to 5 job he hated and built a small empire. If you enjoy an honest, informal, and transparent approach, check out his YouTube channel. He is making big things happen! His links speak for themselves:
- Website – http://emekaossai.com/
- YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4XA7iMm6hkWFeUoEzr4seg?
- Free Booklet – https://www.theblueprintbooklet.com/
- Course – https://www.myselfpublishingblueprint.com/1
Iona Yeung of 30EverAfter.com
Iona is a certified dating and relationship coach for single women. She pulls from her own experiences of losing and finally finding love to help other young women gain the mindset to do the same.
She has built a myriad of resources around her website. She is the author of multiple books and also has a great blog and coaching available. Check out her links!
- Website – https://www.30everafter.com/
- YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLo1gnZTtI1hoN9XPabTiOg
- Freebies – https://mailchi.mp/30everafter/single-to-engaged
- Coaching and Courses – https://www.30everafter.com/work-with-me/
Jason is one of the nicest guys I know. Not only is he an amazing musician who writes and performs his own music, he’s quite knowledgeable about bodybuilding as well. You know, in case you can’t tell by looking at him.
He’s super passionate about Heavy Metal music, and it’s typical to see him shredding on his latest melodic composition. His music is composed to be the driving force behind your next workout. In his book, Heavy Metal and Weights, Jason shares his story about how he became passionate about both. He’s a down-to-earth guy with a ton to share. Don’t miss his links:
- Website – https://www.themuscleprogram.com/
- Artist Site – https://www.jasonstallworth.com/
- YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/jasonstallworth
- Book – https://amzn.to/2v0NyWX
- Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/artist/03RvPHOTl4iHprqJ8Zcciu
John is a local client of mine that I met through a friend. He does all things heating and air conditioning in Winston-Salem and surrounding areas. He has a stellar reputation in the community, and he’s just a nice guy. If you’re in the Winston-Salem area and you’re having issues with your HVAC or commercial refrigeration system, give John a call. He’s there to help with more than 30 years of experience!
Check out his links and contact info:
- Website – http://cranfordsrefrigeration.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/cranfordsrefrigeration/
- Telephone – (336) 408-2004
Kathleen was my first client way back in 2014. Kathleen is an advocate for health, wellness, and green living. Kathleen has been writing books and coaching since before it was a huge thing on the Internet. She has authored more than 20 books, and her blog is visited by thousands on a monthly basis.
With Kathleen, you just get great facts from a down-to-earth person with more than 40 years of experience. Her weekly newsletter, Your Wellness Guide, is chock full of information. It’s a great addition to any inbox. If you’re looking for wellness information from a lady who knows her stuff, then visit Kathleen’s links!
- Website – http://kathleenbarnes.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/kathleen.barnes.nc/
- Newsletter – https://kathleenbarnes.com/your-wellness-guide-newsletter-archive/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/KathleenSBarnes
Some of you will know Kelli as Dale’s other half! Kelli is a force in no/low content self-publishing and has carved out a nice space for herself in that community. Kelli’s insights are respected and sought after in both self-publishing as well as print-on-demand.
Kelli’s numbers will astound you if you can find her sharing them. She tends to be discreet but drops massive gold during her impromptu live videos on YouTube. If you follow her for any length of time, you will learn she earned 5 figures in Q4 of 2017. She currently has around 1000 shirts up on Amazon Merch making around $900 per month.
If you want honest insights from someone who cares about the content she produces, then Kelli is your girl. Catch her on YouTube, and also every Thursday at 6 pm EST with Dale. Get her links:
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtIrgxIAX9x6nu3rJ_vfGiQ
- Email List – http://www.kellipublish.com/mail/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/kellipublish
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/kellipublish/
Terry Bryant of McHenryCreekFishers.com
Ah, yes, the simple man from rural Arkansas. I can’t say enough good things about Terry. He has a thousand stories to tell and they’re always interesting!
From his website:
Terry has been rushed to an ER or clinic 21 times. He has suffered 22 broken bones, 156 stitches, 4 concussions, 2 stints and 1 snakebite. And numerous sprains, strains, and jams. Most of these coming from hunting and fishing accidents.
That is the tip of the iceberg! If you’re a hunter or fisher, you must check out his books! By day, Terry travels and instructs people in their workplaces about all things OSHA, EPA, and DOT. By night, and often from a motel somewhere, he writes books and his famous Adventure of the Week blog posts! His links are not to be missed!
- Website – http://mchenrycreekfishers.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/terry.bryant.773
In 2017, William’s first book, The Top 10 Expired Objections, went to #1 Amazon Best Seller in two weeks! William is a real estate agent in Southern California who knows his stuff. He creates books to help real estate agents in any market across the nation.
At any given moment, you’ll find William prospecting. Sometimes you’ll see him driving a tour bus too! This man hustles. He’s set to finish and release his third book in Q4 of 2018, and if you’re in real estate, you will NOT want to miss it!
William is just a sweet, soft-spoken guy who genuinely wants to help others. I’m honored to call him “friend”. Check out his links:
- Website – http://williejmayenterprises.com/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXxXrnEm4jxa_TtDs73Xjuw
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/C21WilliamMay