Last Updates – 10/6/2019
Hey there, so you want to know how to start a podcast or you want some help with your existing show?
Amazing. I can help.
I had one friend take the information I gave her on how to start a podcast and present me with her first episode 20 minutes later. It really is that easy.
Got questions? Shoot me an email.
However, maybe you’re here and you already have a podcast and you’re seeking ways to save yourself time by hiring a podcast virtual assistant.
I can help you there as well.
About The Candid Cashflow Podcast
Candid Cashflow is my own podcast which I ran for just over a year. I released a new episode each week for all of 2018, and that show still reaches new audiences. I recently had my record month having not published a new episode since January 2019.
I’ve experienced some things in my personal life this past year, and my podcast was the thing I chose to place on the back burner. I do hope to pick it back up in the near future.
It’s from my knowledge and experience with my own show that I help others with their own projects.
Podcast Virtual Assistant Services
What can I do for you?
I can help with all aspects of production for your show. I can do everything from help you get set up from square one to uploading episodes. Here’s a breakdown of services you may be interested in:
- Podcast Graphics – You’ll need a logo for your podcast, and I can help you create one.
- Podcast Music – I can help you find some royalty-free music or edit a clip of music you have the rights to use
- Audio Editing – I can produce your audio for you in any audio format you choose. I can clean up noise and level out your volume for a great listener experience.
- Scheduling – If you plan to have guests on your podcast, you may need help coordinating those virtual meetings
- Podcast Uploading – I can upload your show to your audio host
- Show Notes – I can help with transcription or just a highlight reel of your show that your listeners can download in PDF format
- Distribution – I can help you get your podcast everywhere! Imagine your show on platforms like Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, iHeartRADIO, and many more!
- Content Repurposing – Are you a YouTuber looking to expand your audience? Podcasts are a great way to do that. In fact, ask me how you can repurpose your content to get more mileage on your efforts!
- Podcast Page on Your Website – I always encourage my podcast clients to create a place for their podcast to live on their own website rather than relying on their audio host or some other platform. That way you can control how your podcast and links are presented to your audience.
There’s more. We can talk about how you can monetize your podcast too! I’m here to answer your questions.
Why Hire Ava As Your Podcast Virtual Assistant?
I want to keep this super simple: hire me because I can help you get your podcast up, running, and distributed on all the major platforms in the shortest amount of time.
Besides that, I can show you free options, cheap options, and paid options so that you can make an informed decision about how you want to present your show.
I pay attention to the details and I keep up with what’s happening in the podcasting community. I make it my business to know cool things like if your podcast is available via Amazon’s Alexa smart speakers.
So if you’re looking for a podcast virtual assistant who can save you time and get your podcast everywhere, I’m the one.
What Can a Podcast Do For You?
A podcast can put you in touch with a whole new audience. This is particularly important if you’re a YouTuber, or have built an audience in some other content format.
In 2018 alone, 6 million more people tuned into podcasts than in 2017. It’s still very much a growing genre.
Full disclosure: I went with podcasting because I didn’t want to do video. It really was an either/or situation. I needed to build credibility with my audience and just writing articles wasn’t getting it done.
Who Should Consider Starting a Podcast
I never aspired to do radio or anything like that in my life, but when I realized that I could use a podcast to build my authority as effectively as video, I knew I wanted to try it.
I thought about it for a solid 2 years. Then a deal on a mic pushed me to get started.
Here I was with this shiny new microphone. It was time to put it to use!
I have helped several clients start a podcast. The majority of them have been YouTubers who were looking to expand their audience by repurposing their video content into audio.
If a good number of your videos are you talking rather than demonstrating how to do something, then they make decent podcast content. Add a little theme music, a pre-recorded into, a well-crafted title and description…BOOM! You have a podcast.
I have a client who conducted live interviews on Facebook, and those made great podcasts.
I have another client in the spirituality space, who started creating from scratch and has done quite well with her content.
If you’re thinking about getting into podcasting, do it!
It’s great fun, and you’ll be able to expand to so many more platforms that you never thought you would be on like Soundcloud, Spotify, iHeartRADIO! Freaking Apple Podcasts!!! That’s iTunes for you oldie goldies out there!
When Should You Consider Hiring a Podcast Virtual Assistant?
Well, that’s entirely up to you and your budget.
Podcasting has a pretty low barrier to entry. It doesn’t cost a lot to get started. In fact, if you have a smartphone, you can start FREE.
You can hire a podcast virtual assistant at any stage of the process. If you’re not great with graphics, then you’ll probably need help from the start to get your show set up on whatever platform you choose.
If might be a while before you choose to hire a podcast virtual assistant and that’s okay too.
Are You Ready?
If this is something you’ve been thinking about for a while, I bet you’re excited. I know I was when I started. I did 3 episodes my first week so I could get distribution to Apple Podcast right away!
Podcasting is fun and fulfilling. Don’t get me wrong, it’s also A LOT of hard work, but it’s rewarding work.
I wanted to let you know that I also specialize in the following:
- Social Media
- Content Marketing plans
- Email Marketing
- Self Publishing
You can find more about what I do here.
You can contact me and ask me anything you like. Simply visit my Contact Form and fill it out to send me a direct email.